top of page

Complaints Procedure

Should you feel that you are unhappy with the services supplied by Kingfisher Family Mediation please contact me (Rachael Dunlop) as soon possible to discuss and rectify your issue.  If your complaint cannot be resolved, it may be required to involve a Professional Practice Consultant to assist.

If neither party can resolve your complaint, then your matter can be taken to the Family Mediation Standards Board, in accordance with it's Complaints Procedures.

bottom of page